She is a graduate of the University of Texas, proud South Austin resident and native Texan. She is passionate about travel, classic film, grammar, vegan cooking and live music. On the weekends, you may find her in her garden, at a nearby yoga studio, visiting a craft brewery or exploring a local nature preserve with her two pups. Pick up apparel and home accessories exclusively designed by LGBTQIA+ designers at The Little Gay Shop. Find all your fancy picnic fixins’ at Tiny Grocer, which sells locally produced specialty foods and wine. Buy a summer feminist read from BookWoman or discover a new author at Reverie Books.
- She enjoys yoga, live music concerts, and eating at new restaurants she suggests through the H4M dates she coordinates.
- Cool off with a cone from the gay-owned Lick Honest Ice Creams, known for their seasonal confections made with locally sourced ingredients.
- With beautiful marble and concrete detailing, an edge roof-top pool, the posh Spa by JW, and epic views, there is no better place to stay in downtown Austin.
- Merry Martini Mixer– Bottomless martinis, dancing, and over 500 people getting together to support the work of Equality Texas in the LGBT community in Texas.
- I mean, if I could choose to be attracted to everyone, that would be cool, but the fact is, I'm not going to be able to get it up for someone effeminate.
Dress it up for dinner at the sultry Justine's Brasserieor enjoy upscale ranch-to-table fare at gay-owned Jacoby's. Then hop down the road for drinks on the patios ofLustre Pearl East, Violet Crown Social Cluband The Grackle. Or sip a locally brewed beer on the patio at Zilker Brewing Company.
Dating in Austin: Arrange a gay meet and find love online
This city offers something for everyone, but the best way to discover Austin may just be to get out and walk around. Austin's dining scene boasts some of the best restaurants in the country with plenty of gay-friendly options. Then take san antonio single ladies shopping stroll along South Congress Avenue, known for its funky stores and chic boutiques. Next, make your way downtown to theMexic-Arte Museumto view traditional and contemporary Mexican and Latin American art and in a renovated historic building. Make sure to get a snap of the nearby With Liberty and Justice for All exhibition by Jim Hodges on the rooftop of The Contemporary Austinat the Jones Center. Before leaving waco craigslist personals , stop by for a picture in front of the tallest piece of public artwork in Austin, the 103-foot rainbow mural Tau Cetiby Josef Kristofoletti.